FLAT RATE SHIPPING to most areas in QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, and ACT
Estimated Time of Arrival (ETAs)
During the ongoing pandemic, some deliveries are being delayed. All consignments are being delivered however some are taking longer than expected due to the high demand placed on the carriers.
Our home delivery rate is applicable for Metro and Regional areas only. If you are based in a very remote area, please contact us for a shipping quote.
There is a small percentage of orders that do not qualify for flat rate shipping as these are in postcodes and suburbs that are difficult to reach. These orders will need to be quoted on a case-by-case scenario.
WA METRO (PERTH AREA) – $110 (FLAT RATE)
WA regional, NT, and TAS: Please contact us for a freight quote.
• Items will be sent to the shipping address you provide when placing your order. We cannot accept a PO box for these items as the shipping address because our shipping partners are unable to deliver to a PO box. We suggest you provide a street address for delivery if you are purchasing furniture items.
• If no one is at the delivery address, the driver will leave the goods outside WITHOUT obtaining a signature. Where the item is left will be at the discretion of the driver. If someone is on-site, a signature may be obtained by the driver. Please note that that we cannot request the driver to ring you prior to delivery. All our orders are delivered during business hours.
• Carriers are unfortunately not able to specify an exact delivery date and time.
• We are currently unable to cater to any additional delivery requests including, but not limited to: express shipping, selection of specific delivery date or time, weekend deliveries.
• Upon the arrival of your package, please note any damage to the box as well as any damage to the item itself. It is important that you notify us of any damage due to transit as soon as possible after receipt of the item (e.g. within 48 hours), as any damage to the item after delivery will not be covered and may complicate your claim for in-transit damage.
• As soon as your item has left the warehouse you will be notified via email and be able to track your order online.
• Our standard agreement with our carriers does not include a call to arrange a suitable delivery time. However, once your items have left the warehouse, you will be able to track their journey online. Please note that delivery dates shown on the carriers’ websites are only estimates and we cannot take any liability for late deliveries.
• In very exceptional cases where delivery may result in unusually high freight charges (including, but not limited to, remote delivery locations, inner-city deliveries, island deliveries, etc.), we reserve the right to cancel an order. Please contact us first if you’d like to check if your location may be subject to unusually high freight charges.
• The driver is responsible for delivering the goods to your doorstep at ground level.
• Please allow up to 5-10 business days for delivery, although the service is usually much quicker (3-5 business days to most capital cities). If you are not sure, feel free to contact us prior to making your purchase.
We’re Responsible for Items in Transit?
To take the burden away from you, we take responsibility for all merchandise while it is in transit to you. Since you have no control over the shipment, you shouldn’t have to pay for any problems that can occur during the delivery. That’s why we’ll take the burden away from you and will deal with all delivery issues ourselves and will replace any products, FREE of charge if they are damaged in transit.
We carefully package all orders to avoid damage en route and to ensure that your order arrives in top condition.
FREE Local Pickup – Sunshine Coast
We are open to the public by appointment only. Please call 1300 900 239.
For local customers on the Sunshine Coast, you can come directly to our factory in Yandina to pick up. Prior notice is required to ensure products are ready for collection. Factory Address: 6/51 Cordwell Road, Yandina Qld 4561
Please give us a call at 1300 900 239! We’re always here for you.