Terms and Conditions
- OUTDOOR LIVING PLUS requires full payment when placing an order. An order placed is not considered confirmed until proof of payment is received. Any payment received confirms the order as per the invoice. Any variation on standard inclusions will be listed and are considered approved on payment.
- The goods remain the property of OUTDOOR LIVING PLUS until all monies have been paid in full. In the event that the goods are not paid for in full, the Customer agrees that the goods may be removed from the property. The Customer agrees to give reasonable access to the property to OUTDOOR LIVING PLUS and/or their appointed and identified agents to perform the removal.
- OUTDOOR LIVING PLUS will supply goods which are in good order and condition. OUTDOOR LIVING PLUS is solely responsible for the goods during delivery and does not accept any liability for structural damage or any other loss or damage that occurs post delivery (once goods have been confirmed to have been delivered in good order and condition).
- The Customer agrees that no other agreement, verbal, or otherwise exists or has been agreed to and therefore no other conditions, understandings or promises are binding on this contract beyond what is outlined herein.
- Although we manufacture our products to high standards we cannot guarantee that all structures will be 100% leak-proof. Water tightness depends on many factors, including proper installation and proper sealing of the structure. If any structural components are found to cause leaks due to faulty workmanship, they will be replaced according to the warranties described below. However, in no instance will OUTDOOR LIVING PLUS be liable for any personal property damage or any other type of damage caused by faulty workmanship. OUTDOOR LIVING PLUS’ sole responsibility in such situation is the replacement of faulty parts according to the Warranties outlined below.
- It should be expected that timber will split and/or crack due to exposure to the elements and outside weather conditions. Such cracks and splits are synonymous with timber products and are not considered to be structural defects. Timber is a natural product and as such will have defects. OUTDOOR LIVING PLUS sources its timber from high quality suppliers and endeavors to only sell the best timber, however bows, knots, cracks are considered normal.
- Please also note that fading of stain or changing stain colour due to weather exposure is not considered faulty workmanship. Again, this is because such changes are impossible to predict and will depend on your unique climate. Fading of stain is a natural process that is impossible to stop, and if your climate is very harsh, it may happen faster than anticipated, even though we work very hard at our factory to slow this process down as much as possible.
- The Customer accepts liability for ensuring that all approvals from local councils, government agencies and officials, and private community boards are obtained, and that all applicable ordinances and regulations are met prior to installation of any OUTDOOR LIVING PLUS products. OUTDOOR LIVING PLUS accepts no responsibility in this regard. The Customer accepts sole responsibility for any work carried out without the necessary approvals.
- Caution: timber is potentially flammable. It is not recommended to have an open flame right next to the structure. At no time should there ever be an open flame inside the structure. Be careful about discarding cigarette butts or other flammable items near OUTDOOR LIVING PLUS structures or any other timber structures. OUTDOOR LIVING PLUS will not be responsible for any fire damage.
- Any returns other than those for defective parts, or those covered by 7 day satisfaction warranty (below), will incur a restocking fee of 20% of purchase price.
100% Money Back Guarantee: We put so much effort into using the best raw materials and manufacturing high quality products that we offer 100% money back guarantee in the first 7 days of ownership. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, just send it back to us within 7 days and we’ll provide you a full refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping charges). All we ask is that the item is in the original condition and packaging.
10 Year Structural Warranty: For ALL of our products; if any structural part fails during your first year of ownership, we will replace it absolutely FREE. Just return the failed structural component with your original receipt and we will replace it free of charge. Please note that timber splits and cracks are not considered a structural failure in the industry. This is because the cause of timber splitting is often due to your local weather conditions. Timber is a natural product and as such may have microscopic defects that may lead to splitting, or minor cracks or bows. Of course, at Outdoor Living Plus we do everything we can to source our timber from the best suppliers, however, some microscopic defects are impossible to catch during the manufacturing process. It’s important that you understand this when buying a timber product, because many companies in our industry don’t explain this to customers – but we want to be upfront: wood is a beautiful, natural material, but each piece is unique and may have minor imperfections.
5 Year Warranty on Faulty Workmanship: If any section(s) were manufactured incorrectly, we will replace them free of charge. Please note that for the same reasons explained in previous sections, we cannot cover splitting, twisting, shrinking, warping, or other changes in the shape of the timber. This is because such changes are simply beyond our control. Each piece of timber is as unique as your fingerprint, and will age in its own way, even if pre-treated impeccably at our facility.
Please also note that fading of stain or changing stain colour due to weather exposure is not considered faulty workmanship. Again, this is because such changes are impossible to predict and will depend on your unique climate. Fading of stain is a natural process that is impossible to stop, and if your climate is very harsh, it may happen faster than anticipated, even though we work very hard at our factory to slow this process down as much as possible.
Please call us on 1300 900 239 if you have any questions at all about properly storing, installing, or sealing your structure. “
Please note that for any returns under our guarantees, any freight cost will be payable by the customer.